For an international compagny in Amsterdam i’m looking for a Personal Assistent, 5 days a week.
In this role, you will support part of the MT team. You will work closely with the other Personal Assistant of the Management Team. Within the organisation, you are reporting to one of the Team Leaders of Business Support.
The role consists largely of organisational and secretarial duties, including:
- Complex calendar management, taking care of efficient scheduling of a large number of internal and external meetings
- Supporting the preparation of various presentations and overviews
- Organising internal and external (team)meetings including external trainers, locations etc.
- Attending (internal) meetings and taking notes
- Pro-actively supporting the MT members in their daily work
- Administrative tasks (credit cards, invoices, filing)
Who are you
Our ideal candidate:
- Preferable has a Bachelor Degree (HBO)
- Has extensive experience in a support position
- Has excellent MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Has strong knowledge of the Dutch and English language
- Is accurate, well-organised and works efficient
- Can work independently, needs little instruction
- Has a proactive attitude
- Is stress-resistant and flexible, can quickly switch between different tasks
- Has a passion for continuous improvement
- Is very discrete and can deal with organisational sensitivities